Monday, July 31, 2017

Backyard Combat

From time to time, I receive requests to review videos from producers what I am more than happy to do. I am always careful to explain that my comments will be candid and will not be advertising-like,

Nowadays is easy to hire a bunch of willing to fight girls, set up the venue and, with a modest equipment, make a women combat product. The main difficult in the past - distribution, is easily done through the Web. Selling and having profits is another subject...

We have below a video sample of one of such companies, PNWCF Real Catfights, featuring Kt vs Ks. What do I have to say about it? I like the girl-next-door appearance of both women, slightly overweight and straightforward combat attitude. Fighting gear is modest and could stay on YouTube despite the wedgie in the black bikini girl. The wrestling is competitive, rhythm is slow and there are decisive submissions. It is not a catfight but there are a few blows on the body. There area few minutes of a lousy boxing that should have been cut off in the edition desk.

In summary, neither good nor bad. 

.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a lousy reviewer You must enjoy the scripted crap that most of us true fans despise. This is way better than and I have purchased many of their fights. You get your opinion and I get mine.

    ReplyDelete